(written from a Production point of view)
|Series:||Pocket TNG #23|
|Published:||11 September 1992|
|Reference(s):||ISBN 1852864257 (paperback)|
ASIN B000FC0WH4 (Kindle)
The USS Enterprise receives a call for help from the planet Selva, where a colony of hardy Humans is being attacked by a group of feral Klingons living wild in the surrounding forest. The planet is largely uninhabited, except for the two warring groups.
- Wallins: Enterprise lieutenant.
- Turrok: feral Klingon boy;
- Balak: leader of the feral Klingons;
- Wolm: female feral Klingon;
- Maltz: feral Klingon, Balak's second-in-command;
- Lupo: feral Klingon;
- Raul Oscaras: "President" of New Rekyavik, leader of the Selva colony;
- Dr. Louise Drayton: colony science officer, Romulan spy;
- Greg Calvert: colony chief of security;
- Myra Calvert: Greg's young daughter, a child prodigy.
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|#22: Imbalance|| Pocket TNG|