Hello, welcome to my discussion page. Please use this page to add comments about my contributions to Memory Alpha.
Ankaŭ, se vi estas esperantisto, bonvolu lasi mesaĝon ĉi-tie por ke mi invitu vin al la venonta esperanto-versio de Memory Alpha! Dankon.
If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines provides links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Memory Alpha.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- See the user projects page for current projects of our archivists, or help us to reduce the number of stubs.
- Look up past changes you have made in your contributions log.
- Keep track of your favorite Memory Alpha articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted on this page, your talk page.
One other suggestion: if you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
I'm not sure theres room (or need!) in Star Trek: Starfleet Academy (comic) extraneous pictures -- for example, there's no need for a picture of Omega Squad -- there's another picture of them right above that, the cover of issue #1.
Please try and only upload images of comic book covers, and then, if there's room or cause maybe we could find pictures of relevant topics.