If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines provides links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Memory Alpha.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- See the user projects page for current projects of our archivists, or help us to reduce the number of stubs.
- Look up past changes you have made in your contributions log.
- Keep track of your favorite Memory Alpha articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted on this page, your talk page.
One other suggestion: if you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
When an edit you feel is correct is changed, please discuss it on the talk page instead of simply reverting the changes. This prevents back-and-forth edits and discussion in the edit descriptions. Thanks--31dot 02:04, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
Linking to articles on Memory Beta Edit
Please don't add a Memory Beta external link to an article without making sure that the article you're linking to exists on MB first. Thanks! -- Renegade54 19:27, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
RE Olsen Edit
I had actually not seen the movie at that point and was just going by what was on MA then. Sorry. --Golden Monkey 21:05, 17 June 2009 (UTC) Actually, the version I saw  then said incorrectly that it was Liverppol. --Golden Monkey 14:58, 19 June 2009 (UTC)