Welcome to Memory Alpha, QuiGonJinn! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions to our database – thanks for your edit to the Starfleet casualties page! We all hope that you'll enjoy our activities here and decide to join our community.
If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines provides links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the canon policy, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Memory Alpha.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- See the user projects page for current projects of our archivists, or help us to reduce the number of stubs.
- Look up past changes you have made in your contributions log.
- Keep track of your favorite Memory Alpha articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted on this page, your talk page.
One other suggestion: if you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
- The above named user is the most currently available administrator to contribute to Memory Alpha; their signature was automatically added by User:Wikia. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, you may contact that user through their talk page.
Do you know what Chekov's security code was? I only heard Victor Victor.- JustPhil 17:52, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- Cool. I don't really watch the show, I just stopped in to read about the various series and films. I have seen one episode of the "Voyager" series: Time and Again (episode). ZEM talk to me! 23:54, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
I think I like The Original Series and The Next Generation the best out of the various series. I still like Star Wars better, no offense to the true Trekkies though. I even like the Star Wars movies better than the EU books, probably because I had insight into George Lucas' dream by reading books about "the making-of" for over a year before watching the films. ZEM talk to me! 07:36, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
Looking for a show... Edit
Feel free to weigh in on the discussion about splitting the Starfleet casualties page. And good catch fixing my messed up link, I swear I know what I'm doing ;) - Archduk3:talk 19:33, September 29, 2009 (UTC)
FYI: Possession. That article needs a lot of work as is, but if you run across any other possessions that aren't listed there, could you please add them. Thanks. - Archduk3 16:29, January 26, 2011 (UTC)