Welcome to Memory Alpha, Mitchz95! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions to our database – thanks for your edit to the "Sacrifice of Angels (episode)" page! We all hope that you'll enjoy our activities here and decide to join our community.
If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines provides links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the canon policy, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Memory Alpha.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- See the user projects page for current projects of our archivists, or help us to reduce the number of stubs.
- Look up past changes you have made in your contributions log.
- Keep track of your favorite Memory Alpha articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted on this page, your talk page.
One other suggestion: if you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
- The above named user is the most currently available administrator to contribute to Memory Alpha; their signature was automatically added by User:Wikia. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, you may contact that user through their talk page.
Sign your posts
Please sign your talk page posts, either by typing ~~~~ or by clicking the Signature button above the posting area(it looks like a scribble). This timestamps your post and helps keep track of who wrote what. Thanks. --31dot 00:44, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry I keep forgetting. I'll try to remember next time. - Mitchz95 01:31, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
Again, please remember to sign your talk page posts.--31dot 18:10, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
"Inter Arma..." FA Nomination
Hello Mitchz95! I was hoping you might be able to spare a few minutes to read through "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges" and perhaps consider voting for it as an FA? Regardless, any comments you may have on the article would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :) --| TrekFan Open a channel 19:17, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
I reverted your change to Terran, because that term is not exclusive to the mirror universe; it was used several times in the regular universe, as the Terran article indicates.--31dot 02:14, January 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I know that, but the article also mentioned the Terran Empire in the same paragraph, so I thought saying "United Earth" instead of "Terran" would be less confusing. - Mitchz95 02:51, January 3, 2012 (UTC)
I think the article makes the different universes clear enough- but I wouldn't prevent it from saying "Human" starships.--31dot 10:01, January 3, 2012 (UTC)