Welcome to Memory Alpha, Lava Lander! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions to our database – thanks for your edit to the "Bill Gocke" page! We all hope that you'll enjoy our activities here and decide to join our community.
If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines provides links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights, and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Memory Alpha.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- See the user projects page for current projects of our archivists, or help us to reduce the number of stubs.
- Look up past changes you have made in your contributions log.
- Keep track of your favorite Memory Alpha articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted on this page, your talk page.
One other suggestion: if you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
- The above named user is the most currently available administrator to contribute to Memory Alpha; their signature was automatically added by User:Wikia. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, you may contact that user through their talk page.
A request - screencap the starlog files from Aquiel Edit
In the episode "Aquiel", there are starlog files for Relay Station 47. Could you possibly screencap these for me? I would like to know very much what is written in those entries. And, it might solve an old issue on this site. Some think that a Ryan of the Saratoga was mentioned in those files. Thanks.Throwback (talk) 10:56, July 5, 2014 (UTC)
Archer, 2155 imageEdit
My image was replaced with another one that was Archer from 2154 in season 4 episode Borderland not one from 2155. Its the same image as Jonathan Archer, 2154.jpg. The two images are the same, the hair and the two lights. (Jonathan Archer, 2154.jpg, old Jonathan Archer, 2155.jpg) I have revert the image back.--Typhuss999 (talk) 21:12, November 9, 2014 (UTC)
Remastered images Edit
The remastered image template is being depreciated, so it would be helpful if you could switch to changing the episode citation template instead when uploading remastered files, for example (TNG-R: "All Good Things...") instead of (TNG: "All Good Things..."). Thanks. - Archduk3 01:45, December 3, 2014 (UTC)