If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines provides links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the canon policy, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Memory Alpha.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- See the user projects page for current projects of our archivists, or help us to reduce the number of stubs.
- Look up past changes you have made in your contributions log.
- Keep track of your favorite Memory Alpha articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted on this page, your talk page.
One other suggestion: if you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
- Greetings! Please make sure to read the Memory Alpha:Manual of Style. Your articles are good, but they are missing some proper formatting. Thanks ;) - Adm. Enzo Aquarius 17:00, 6 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Hi. I just wanted to let you know that "production numbers" are exactly that - numbers. The correct form is "115", not "1x15". Thanks. -- Cid Highwind 17:12, 21 May 2006 (UTC)
Episode Format and Layout
Please do not change the layout of episode articles. They have been designed very specifically so that any changes to them (as you were doing to the "All Our Yesterdays" article by changing '===' to '==') change the article's table of contents and layout rather drastically, making it not match every other episode article in our database. These formats have been decided upon by the community and setup that way quite intentionally. Thanks for your time! -- Sulfur 18:20, 21 January 2007 (UTC)