If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines provides links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Memory Alpha.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- See the user projects page for current projects of our archivists, or help us to reduce the number of stubs.
- Look up past changes you have made in your contributions log.
- Keep track of your favorite Memory Alpha articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted on this page, your talk page.
One other suggestion: if you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
There is no japanese wiki available for memory-alpha.org. Please do not change the english one to japanese. Thanks. Check here for discussions on making a Japanese version :) — Morder 16:17, 20 October 2008 (UTC) Sorry - looks like there is one here . There isn't a link from the main page though. — Morder 16:19, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, there are 3 links to MA/ja on the main page... one at the top, one in the left sidebar, and one at the bottom, all with the other language links. ;) -- Renegade54 17:18, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
I'm so sorry, everyone. I am japanese. It has made a mistake in the operation. It takes care later. I'm sorry English ..unskilled... --ボンド大佐 17:50, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
I added a language template to your user page. I apologize for the intrusion, and please feel free to delete it or modify it as you see fit. And welcome! -- Renegade54 13:22, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
Thank you, sir!!--ボンド大佐 15:10, 22 October 2008 (UTC)