- It will affect all Wikicities, and also all Wikimedia projects, such as Wikipedia etc. Angela (talk) 01:52, 7 Jun 2005 (UTC)
This came from my talk, not sure why it happened or what to do about it:
- Captain Mike, having interacted with you once or twice before (I think), and seeing that we should contact administrators about possible bugs, I wanted to mention that I've noticed errors lately (for the past several weeks, actually) when you click on the "Related changes" link on the left of the pages... the page comes up, but there's the black text across the background listing a bunch of errors or warnings (I can't make them out very well due to the black on dark background issue, plus the fact that the rest of the page overlays them).
- Sorry if you're the wrong person to report this to, but hopefully you can pass it on to whoever needs to get it.
- Thanks --umrguy42 18:07, 14 Jun 2005 (UTC)
I was told by you to messege you through memory-alpha... I'm unsure about procedure.. so here's my messege!
New error report Edit
On the Special:Recentchanges here on MA there seems to be a minor bug. If you look at it near the top, it reads:
- Below are the last 50 changes in the last 7 days, as of $3.
I'm not convinced that '$3' should be there. :)
In terms of that latest blacklisted address, not sure if it should be kept or not. Most of the references have been removed, and we can figure things out later really. :) -- Sulfur 02:59, 17 June 2006 (UTC)
Other vandal pages to remove if possible Edit
- User talk:MEMORY ALPHA, WHERE THERE AIN'T NO DAMNED CURPS BOT TO STOP ME!!!!!1
- User talk:YOU COMMIE PINKO SON'S OF A BIOTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- User talk:CURPSBOT UNI SUCKI VANDAL BOT IFY!!!!!!!!11
- User talk:CURPSBOTS GOD DAMNED DNA ON SOME FUCKING TATOR TOTS AND ANAL SEX FROM NORTH CAROLINA ON WHEELS!
And users to block too. What joy. Off to bed for me now. -- Sulfur 03:41, 17 June 2006 (UTC)
OCobra's user page used to have content. I think it was a redirect because of vandalism. It should have been restored, not deleted. I think Menage a Trois was that way too if I recall correctly but not sure on that one.
- -- Dracorat 06:28, 4 September 2006 (UTC)