Welcome to Memory Alpha! I've noticed that you've already started making some contributions to our database – thanks for your edit to the "The Drumhead (episode)" page! Might I suggest that you consider registering an account with us? Creating an account is quick, easy and free, and doesn't require you to give us any personal information at all. But there are a number of benefits to logging in, including the following:
- The use of a specific username that helps other archivists recognize your own contributions
- The ability to view all of your contributions via a My contributions link
- Your own user page and talk page
- The ability to create a watchlist that lets you add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename a page
- The ability to upload images and other media
- The ability to create a custom user style to modify the appearance of this site
- The right to contribute in formal decisions in the community, including the pages for deletion and nominations for featured articles.
Before signing up, however, you may wish to view some of our policies and guidelines, which provide links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, copyrights, and guidelines for proper etiquette.
If you're concerned about privacy, you should know that you're not required to provide any personal information at all – not even an e-mail address! We've tried to make signing up as quick and as painless as possible. I hope you'll consider creating an account!
- The above named user is the most currently available administrator to contribute to Memory Alpha; their signature was automatically added by User:Wikia. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, you may contact that user through their talk page.
Hi there. I'm having a bit of difficult verifying your latest additions to various articles, notably "The Ensigns of Command" and "The Nth Degree". Could you please provide a page number (and edition) reference with your edits? If these statements are not from the Companion, but from some other source, please state that source rather than tacking it onto a note from the Companion. Thank you.–Cleanse ( talk | contribs ) 10:34, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
The same goes for your edit to "Contagion", which is definitely not in the Companion. Please respond here; I'm happy to help out if you were unsure how to cite the proper source. Otherwise I'm afraid that the information will have to be removed. Thanks.–Cleanse ( talk | contribs ) 01:41, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it, identified by the user's numerical IP address.
Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.