(written from a Production point of view)
I am a Star Trek fan from early age on. My prior interest are all the "unknown faces" in the Star Trek productions, including the background performers, stand-ins, stunt performers, day players, body doubles, bit players, under 5's, production staff members, and and and...
My aim is to identify them and tell the community who they are. In the last years I have had help from so many Star Trek stars, who provided me with information, background stories, call sheet information, pictures, links, and contacts. Without their help most of these information probably would never reach the fans.
I would like to thank for their patience, time, contributions, and help : Spice Williams-Crosby, Dennis Madalone, Linda L.C. Madalone, Mark Chadwick, Scott Leva, Lauro Chartrand, Joe Murphy, Chuck Borden, Thom Williams, Steve Rizzo, Dyanna Lynn, John Alden, Glenn Goldstein, Shawn Crowder, Brian Demonbreun, Cathy DeBuono, Tyana Parr, Marti Matulis, Jim Wilkey, Tom Morga, Leslie Hoffman, Christopher Doyle, Lena Banks, Randall Bosley, Loretta Gordon, Bill Blair, Carl David Burks, Vince Deadrick, Jr., Paige Brooks, Fernando Chien, J. Suzanne Rampe, Carey Scott, Jon Braver, Shepard Ross, Uriah Carr, Dennis Tracy, Pam Blackwell, Macarena Lovemore, Cynthia Uhrich, Sue Henley & Keith Rayve, Larry Barnhart, Melissa Vinicor, Lisa Vanasco, Patricia Tallman, Guy Vardaman, and Ian Spelling
See also my subpages:
About me Edit
My name is Thomas (born 19 August 1981; age 33) and my hometown is Lübeck, a town in the northern part of Germany. I "share" my birthday with the Great Bird of the Galaxy, Jonathan Frakes, and Diana Muldaur. I've made my first edit on Memory Alpha in February 2007 and brought information about Spice Williams-Crosby, Elle Alexander, and Mary Meinel-Newport to this community. If anyone has a question feel free to ask or e-mail me...
On 12 November 2007, nine months after I joined this community, I made my 5000th edit.
On 14 December 2007, stuntwoman Leslie Hoffman contacted me and asked me if I have also questions for her. What an honor !
On 15 January 2008, legendary stuntman Tom Morga answered my e-mail and provided me with a bunch of great information. This is really an honor.
On 6 May 2008 I made my 10,000th edit, while working on several pages for the episode "Awakening".
In early March 2015 i reached my 66,000th edit to this wiki....and continue.
My featured articles Edit
I'm proud of... Edit
...this article. Katja Rieckermann was born in Lübeck, my hometown.
Katja Rieckermann (born 24 February 1966; age 49) is a professional saxophone player who appeared as a wedding band member in Star Trek Nemesis. She received no on-screen credit for her appearence and was identified by the name tag of her costume which was sold off on the It's A Wrap! sale and auction on eBay, where she was misspelled as "Katja Rieckereon".
Rieckermann was born in Lübeck, Schleswig-Holstein, in Germany. In her early years she felt in love with the jazz music and saw her brother Ralph Rieckermann, guitarist for the german group "The Scorpions", playing the guitar at home. At the age of sixteen she saw saxophonist David Sanborn on a concert and knew the saxophone is her instrument. Rieckermann studied a year in France, alto saxophone at the Yamaha Music School in Hamburg, and at the Berkelee College of Music in Germany before she moved to Los Angeles and expanded her expierences.
After appearances with "The Scorpions" in 1997 and the canadian band "Saga", she also performed with Branscombe Richmond and his Renegade posse on his tour in 2000/2001 and occasionally with actors Jeff Goldblum and Peter Weller since 1999. After a recurring appearance as a musician in several episodes of David E. Kelley's television series Ally McBeal (2000-2001) she met Carmine Rojas, the musical director for Rod Stewart and got the part as saxophonist for Stewart. Since 2001 she is the saxophonist for Rod Stewart on his concerts, tours, world tours, and television appearances such as in the talk show Tonight Show with Jay Leno. She has also shown her skills on several DVD's and music albums and has released her first solo album in 2007, titled "Katja Rieckermann". Currently she is on tour through Europe with Rod Stewart.
- KatjaRieckermann.com - official site
- Katja Rieckermann at MySpace.com
- Katja Rieckermann at the Internet Movie Database
This is a list of the "oldest" known still living persons who worked on a Star Trek project:
- 01. Olaf Pooley (born 13 March 1914; age 101)
- 02. Norman Lloyd (born 8 November 1914; age 100)
- 03. Don Keefer (born 18 August 1916; age 98)
- 04. Marsha Hunt (born 17 October 1917; age 97)
- 05. Nehemiah Persoff (born 2 August 1919; age 95)
- 06. Jason Wingreen (born 9 October 1920; age 94)
- 07. Dan Spiegle (born 12 October 1920; age 94)
- 08. Ken Adam (born 5 February 1921; age 94)
- 09. Harry Landers (born 3 September 1921; age 93)
- 10. Bob Lubbers (born 10 January 1922; age 93)
- 11. Don M. Mankiewicz (born 20 January 1922; age 93)
- 12. Reuben Klamer (born 18 June 1922; age 92)
- 13. William Schallert (born 6 July 1922; age 92)
- 14. Robert Fletcher (born 23 August 1922; age 92)
- 15. Stan Lee (born 28 December 1922; age 92)
- 16. Ralph Senensky (born 1 May 1923; age 92)
- 17. James Gunn (born 12 July 1923; age 91)
- 18. Bob Baker (born 9 February 1924; age 91)
- 19. Theodore Bikel (born 2 May 1924; age 91)
- 20. Frank Bolle (born 7 June 1924; age 90)
- 21. Harold Livingston (born 4 September 1924; age 90)
- 22. Robert Herron (born 23 September 1924; age 90)
- 23. Dave Armstrong (born 16 October 1924; age 90)
- 24. Joseph Campanella (born 21 November 1924; age 90)
- 25. John Copage (born 25 March 1925; age 90)
- 26. Robert Phillips (born 10 April 1925; age 90)
- 27. Joseph Sargent (born 22 July 1925; age 89)
- 28. Morgan Woodward (born 16 September 1925; age 89)
- 29. Seamon Glass (born 26 September 1925; age 89)
- 30. Marc Grady Adams (born 9 October 1925; age 89)
Sometimes members of the production staff cannot hide from the camera and survived the final cut of the episodes....
"The dress" Edit
This dress can be seen throughout the Star Trek series and films and was re-used several times.  The dress was sold off on the It's A Wrap! sale and auction on eBay.  It can also be seen as a set dressing piece in Garak's tailor shop in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episodes "Body Parts" (1996) and "Broken Link" (1996) and in Tuvok's quarters in the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Prophecy" (2001).
"These Are the Voyages..." - The Audience Edit
- The order is from the final scenes in the aired episode.
Back row Edit
(From left to right)
Unknown person, regular extra Cesar Rodriguez, unknown actor, unknown actress, unknown actor, senior illustrator Doug Drexler, pre-production coordinator Juan Carlos Fernandez, producer's assistant Donna Rooney, co-producer & executive story editor André Bormanis, co-producer & executive story editor Judith Reeves-Stevens, co-producer & executive story editor Garfield Reeves-Stevens, regular extra Macarena Lovemore, regular extra John Wan, regular stand-in and photo double J.R. Quinonez
Middle row Edit
(From left to right)
Regular extra Roy Joaquin, regular extra Duncan Fraser, unknown person, unknown person, regular extra and stand-in Geneviere Anderson, regular extra Henry Farnam, regular extra Melissa O'Keeffe, associate producer Dave Rossi, Rossi's wife Lili Malkin, regular extra and stand-in Ator Tamras, executive producer Manny Coto, assistant editor Mike O'Halloran, author Larry Nemecek, regular extra Glen Hambly
Front row Edit
(From left to right)
Regular extra Daphney Damaraux, regular extra Yumi Mizui, regular extra April Jacobson, regular extra Mark Correy, regular extra Pablo Soriano, regular extra Dieter Hornemann, assistant accountant Amanda Pooley, actor Anthony Montgomery, actress Linda Park, actor Dominic Keating, regular extra Amy Kate Connolly, assistant director David G. Trotti, regular extra and stand-in Richard Sarstedt
The stand-ins David Keith Anderson, Cricket Yee, and Evan English were "seat-fillers" for Anthony Montgomery, Linda Park, and Dominic Keating. In the final aired version Cricket Yee and Evan English walk behind Marina Sirtis. Melissa Vinicor served as stand-in for Marina Sirtis and did not appear in the aired version.
- I don't know if they sit in the left sided seats...