Welcome to the user page of Liberlogos, also known as Benoît Rheault! Liberlogos is a contributor from Quebec (you know, the homeland of the first Janeway). This basic page will hopefully grow very soon. Meanwhile, why don't you catch a glimpse of my work on Wikipedia at my wikipedian home page. I love to hear from you so do not hesitate to write to me at my talk page.
Since I'm only beginning here and I have no major contributions yet, I suggest you check out my Wikipedia article on Dans une galaxie près de chez-vous. It is a parody of Star Trek made in Quebec French. "Where the hand of man has never set foot." It's amusing, I tell you.
- Last episode I saw and really liked
- Favorite series
- Have yet to "get"
- How the universal translator works (puns, lip-syncing, etc.)
- Star Trek: Enterprise (the whole thing)
- Pulsar space-time disruptions of quasar sub-space anomalies
- Find humorous
- Find impressive
- Find... fabulous!
- Find cute
- Find curious
- Picard's resounding shakepearian british accent (he's from France, people; help me here)
To do Edit
- "The Last Outpost"
- "Time's Arrow" 
- Sideburns 
- "What You Leave Behind" 
- Star Trek parodies
- Talk:English language
- Forum:Background info and sources
- Talk:Pen Pals (episode)#Orange make-up
- Talk:Inheritance (episode)#Android aging
- Talk:Combadge#Locating crewmembers
- Talk:What You Leave Behind (episode)#The Talk
- Talk:Q-Less (episode)#Packs a punch!