|Gender:||Orthomale type B4-A|
|Born:||21 October 1979|
|Played by:||CGI animation|
|My Space @ myspace|
M.K. Bartel (b. 9595, also known as Captainmike) is a prominent Starfleet officer (serial C4P7-M1K3-B) who has spent many years traveling through the galaxy's alternate timelines and parallel universes, a former emplyee of the Zanza Men's Dance Palace. He was promoted to captain while trapped in a cryonics pod in earth orbit in 2154. He was born in the year 9595. He is best known for commanding the prototype USS Ascendant (NX-74728) in 2379, before it was renamed IKS Lollipop by the mirror universe Klingon-Cardassian Alliance. (DS9:"The Gamma Quadrant Nightmare, Part VII")
- I'm Captain Mike. I've been sent from the future to warn you.
- I created the Wesley Crusher article -- and MA has never been the same.
- Ok, actually I like to write about stuff, and I'm a graphic artist.
- I've been quite unprepared for the tone this wiki has taken in recent years, and I find it very unpleasant. I'll be mindful to tone down any attempt to break out of the emotionless mold here under the watchful eyes of the overly serious community.
|Categories: Humans | Starfleet personnel | Starfleet captains | Starbase 32 personnel | USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D) personnel|
~ * hm * ~
Relatives in Starfleet
Lieutenant Bartel served as an engineer aboard the starship USS Enterprise-D in 2369. She was La Forge's assistant in main engineering during the vessel's encounter with a Dyson sphere and the recovery of missing person Montgomery Scott from the wreckage of the USS Jenolan.
When Captain Scott wandered into the engineering section unannounced to inspect the warp core, Bartel attempted to detain him from accessing the warp core, until La Forge gave her permission to let Scott enter his office. As Scotty was examining the controls, Bartel informed La Forge that the warp core was ready to be brought online.
When Captain Picard suggested Scott take part in an away mission, La Forge recommended Bartel as his best engineer for the team, Picard instead asked Geordi to take charge of the matter personally. (TNG: "Relics")
- The part of Lieutenant Bartel was played by actress Stacie Foster.