|Owner:||United Federation of Planets|
|USS Enterprise-C • USS Excalibur • USS Horatio • USS Yamaguchi • USS Zhukov|
The Zhukov was seen only in "Data's Day." In that appearance, the registry on the hull was given as NCC-62136 and its name was misspelled as "Zuhkov." These markings were not visible on screen and were later determined to be production flubs.
- According to the Star Trek: Stargazer novel Enigma, the commanding officer of the Zhukov in the year 2333 is Captain Reynolds.
- The Star Trek: The Lost Era novel Deny Thy Father states Captain D'Emilio served as commanding officer during the 2350s and that Erik Pressman served previously on the ship under D'Emilio's command.
- In the Pocket TNG novel Reunion, the Zhukov is William T. Riker's first assignment on graduation from Starfleet Academy.
- Similarly, the video game Star Trek: Starship Creator establishes the Zhukov as Reginald Barclay's first assignment.
- The Star Trek roleplaying game Starships states the Zhukov discovered the twin parallax stars of Ullais between 2362 and 2374.
- In The Captain's Table novel Dujonian's Hoard, the Zhukov visits Madigoor IV in 2374 in order to attend a conference there.
- In the video game Star Trek: Bridge Commander, set in 2378, the Zhukov is assigned to Starbase 12 as a support ship. It escorts the USS Sovereign back to Starbase 12 after the latter suffered a breakdown of its warp systems. It can be later chosen to assist the player in a tactical attack at the Alioth system. It's commanded by the Andorian captain, Milus Verata.