|Owner:||United Federation of Planets|
In 2367, the Zhukov was on a cultural observation mission of Alpha Laputa IV. The ship was named on the chart Starfleet Operations-Sectors 21166-23079 in the USS Enterprise-D bridge. (TNG: "Brothers" okudagram)
In 2369, the Zhukov was on a cultural observation mission of Alpha Laputa IV. The ship was named on the chart Starfleet Operations-Sectors 21538-23079 in the Enterprise-D observation lounge. (TNG: "Chain of Command, Part I", okudagram)
|USS Enterprise-C • USS Excalibur • USS Horatio • USS Yamaguchi • USS Zhukov|
In the episode "Brothers", the Zhukov was identified as a Rigel-class starship with the registry NCC-62136. A corrected registry of NCC-26136 appeared on the chart in the observation lounge in "The Chain of Command, Part I.
The Zhukov was seen only in "Data's Day." In that appearance, the registry on the hull was given as NCC-62136 and its name was misspelled as "Zuhkov." These markings were not visible on screen and were later determined to be production flubs.
- According to the Star Trek: Stargazer novel Enigma, the commanding officer of the Zhukov in the year 2333 is Captain Reynolds.
- The Star Trek: The Lost Era novel Deny Thy Father states Captain D'Emilio served as commanding officer during the 2350s and that Erik Pressman served previously on the ship under D'Emilio's command.
- In the Pocket TNG novel Reunion, the Zhukov is William T. Riker's first assignment on graduation from Starfleet Academy.
- Similarly, the video game Star Trek: Starship Creator establishes the Zhukov as Reginald Barclay's first assignment.
- The Star Trek roleplaying game Starships states the Zhukov discovered the twin parallax stars of Ullais between 2362 and 2374.
- In The Captain's Table novel Dujonian's Hoard, the Zhukov visits Madigoor IV in 2374 in order to attend a conference there.
- In the video game Star Trek: Bridge Commander, set in 2378, the Zhukov is assigned to Starbase 12 as a support ship. It escorts the USS Sovereign back to Starbase 12 after the latter suffered a breakdown of its warp systems. It can be later chosen to assist the player in a tactical attack at the Alioth system. It's commanded by the Andorian captain, Milus Verata.