(written from a Production point of view)
|Artist(s):||Carlos Pino, Vicente Alcázar|
|Periodical:||TV21 & Joe 90 #95-100|
|Series:||Star Trek (UK) #23|
|Published:||17 July 1971 - 21 August 1971|
Out in deep space, the spaceship Enterprise, under the command of Captain James T. Kirk, lay hove-to under emergency conditions!
McCoy brings an injured crewman to Certax for medical care, but penal colony inmates take the ship.
"Someone's paying Certax a visit. Must be official... only a nut would want to take a holiday here!"
- - A guard
"You. Show Kelly and Mendoza what to do. Or should I shoot the Captain?"
"Go to blazes! Who's going to work this ship if you kill him?"
- - Jarman and Spock
"McCoy – as a non-combatant doctor, you pack a mean armoury!"
- - Scotty
- Kirk and Uhura are the only crew members to wear red; everyone else wears blue.
Setting and technologyEdit
- Chekov is aboard, placing the story between 2267 and 2269.
- Shuttles that are not part of the Enterprise compliment dock with the ship by means of a flexible compression hose.
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: TV21 & Joe 90 #95, 17 July 1971
- Part 2: TV21 & Joe 90 #96, 24 July 1971
- Part 3: TV21 & Joe 90 #97, 31 July 1971
- Part 4: TV21 & Joe 90 #98, 7 August 1971
- Part 5: TV21 & Joe 90 #99, 14 August 1971
- Part 6: TV21 & Joe 90 #100, 21 August 1971
- Captain James T. Kirk
- Montgomery Scott
- Doctor Leonard McCoy
- Hikaru Sulu
- Nyota Uhura
- Pavel Chekov
- Corcoran, injured crewman
- Jarman, prisoner
- Kelly, prisoner
- Mendoza, prisoner
- Schirach, prisoner
- Bradley, member of the repair crew
- Bruno, a guard dog
- Colonel Strang, governor of the Certax prison
UK Story Arc #22
| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
UK Story Arc #24