(written from a Production point of view)
|Artist(s):||Carlos Pino, Vicente Alcázar|
|Periodical:||TV21 & Joe 90 #101-105|
|Series:||Star Trek (UK) #24|
|Published:||28 August 1971 - 25 September 1971|
The spaceship Enterprise, under the command of Captain James T. Kirk, lay on a routine course through the centre of the Perseant Alpha System.
The Enterprise is propelled eight hundred years in the past to the planet Zeltok, mere weeks before it will explode.
"Instruments must be haywire, captain! They say we're six million miles off our previous course!"
- - Uhura and Kirk
"If they've got ants that size, skipper... what are the people going to be like?"
- - Spock
"Look out! For pity's sake look out!"
- - Joe Wells
- Kirk and Uhura are the only crew members to wear red; everyone else wears blue.
Setting and technologyEdit
- The shuttle used has a registry of NCC 1701/1.
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: TV21 & Joe 90 #101, 28 August 1971
- Part 2: TV21 & Joe 90 #102, 4 September 1971
- Part 3: TV21 & Joe 90 #103, 11 September 1971
- Part 4: TV21 & Joe 90 #104, 18 September 1971
- Part 5: TV21 & Joe 90 #105, 25 September 1971
- Joe Wells, crewman aboard the Enterprise
- Sankey, crewman aboard the Enterprise
- Karn, the last survivor of his race on Zeltok
UK Story Arc #23
| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
UK Story Arc #25