(written from a Production point of view)
|Artist(s):||Carlos Pino, Vicente Alcázar|
|Periodical:||TV21 & Joe 90 #82-90|
|Series:||Star Trek (UK) #21|
|Published:||17 April 1971 - 12 June 1971|
It started in New Pacific City, on the Western seaboard of America...
An Enterprise crewman, fearful of gangsters after witnessing a murder, flees to Romulan space.
"Great Jupiter! Louie... you've killed him!"
- - Maguire
"Better do as I say, or I'll shoot your friend. I want to go anywhere... anywhere so long as it's not Earth!"
"You madman! Didn't I tell you you'd already flung us out? We're right into the Romulan Piracy Zone!"
- - Maguire and the pilot
"There's only one way to get past those guards, Spock. We become Romulans!"
"You pick the craziest schemes, skipper. Tell me."
"Like fishermen, we sit tight with infinite patience and wait for our chance."
"Fishermen, he says! As long as we don't get hooked!"
- - Kirk and Spock
- Kirk and Uhura are the only crew members to wear red; everyone else wears blue.
- Maguire swears by Jupiter.
Setting and technologyEdit
- The GK-1500 pursuit/transport ship is designed similar to ships from science fiction movies of the 1960s and is equipped with advanced technology.
- The Romulan ship is like three tubes attached with a ball at the end of the center one.
- Romulan technology is highly automated.
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: TV21 & Joe 90 #82, 17 April 1971
- Part 2: TV21 & Joe 90 #83, 24 April 1971
- Part 3: TV21 & Joe 90 #84, 1 May 1971
- Part 4: TV21 & Joe 90 #85, 8 May 1971
- Part 5: TV21 & Joe 90 #86, 15 May 1971
- Part 6: TV21 & Joe 90 #87, 22 May 1971
- Part 7: TV21 & Joe 90 #88, 29 May 1971
- Part 8: TV21 & Joe 90 #89, 5 June 1971
- Part 9: TV21 & Joe 90 #90, 12 June 1971
- George Maguire, junior technician aboard the Enterprise
- Scarface Cass Conway, boss of Pacific City's underworld
- Varkas, Romulan Captain
UK Story Arc #20
| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
UK Story Arc #22