(written from a Production point of view)
|Periodical:||Valiant & TV21 #18-22|
|Series:||Star Trek (UK) #28|
|Published:||29 January 1972 - 26 February 1972|
The massive starship Enterprise was caught in the middle of a devastating meteorite storm!
Damaged in a meteorite storm, the Enterprise puts down on a moon for repairs. As maintenance teams get to work, the ship and her crew find themselves in the middle of a missile testing zone.
"I'm not sure I like this spot, Skipper! It– it has the smell of doom about it!"
- - Spock
"Scotty! I've got them! I've raised the aliens!"
"My oath! Tell them the position, Uhura! Get them to abort their test shot... at all costs!"
- - Uhura and Scotty
Setting and technologyEdit
- Chekov is aboard, placing the story between 2267 and 2269.
- The Enterprise has a landing jet placed at the bottom of the main engineering hull.
- A rocket is used as a probe for planet exploration.
- One of the shuttles has the registry 1701-3. Shuttle "NCC-1701/3" was named Icarus in the apocryphal story "The Flat, Gold Forever".
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: Valiant & TV21 #18, 29 January 1972
- Part 2: Valiant & TV21 #19, 5 February 1972
- Part 3: Valiant & TV21 #20, 12 February 1972
- Part 4: Valiant & TV21 #21, 19 February 1972
- Part 5: Valiant & TV21 #22, 26 February 1972
- Morton, Enterprise redshirt
- Ferris, Enterprise crewman
UK Story Arc #27
| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
UK Story Arc #29