(written from a Production point of view)
|Periodical:||Valiant & TV21 #43-47|
|Series:||Star Trek (UK) #31|
|Published:||22 July 1972 - 19 August 1972|
Somewhere in deep space, its power unit long dead, a metal cylinder drifted on an endless, helpless journey...
The Enterprise encounters a space probe that houses the minds of Janvarian criminals. The collective minds trick Captain Kirk into taking them back to Janvar.
"Incredible! The whole craft's come aboard!"
"But– there can't be living beings in a thing that size!"
- - Crewman and Kirk
"Destroy, Kort... destroy them all! There's not a second to lose!"
- - Kort's aide
Setting and technologyEdit
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: Valiant & TV21 #43, 22 July 1972
- Part 2: Valiant & TV21 #44, 29 July 1972
- Part 3: Valiant & TV21 #45, 5 August 1972
- Part 4: Valiant & TV21 #46, 12 August 1972
- Part 5: Valiant & TV21 #47, 19 August 1972
- Kort, president of Janvar
UK Story Arc #30
| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
UK Story Arc #32