Klingon lyrics (by Mark Okrand)
- Qoy qeylIs puqloD.
- Qoy puqbe'pu'.
- yoHbogh matlhbogh je SuvwI'
- Say'moHchu' may' 'Iw.
- maSuv manong 'ej maHoHchu'.
- nI'be' yInmaj 'ach wovqu'.
- batlh maHeghbej 'ej yo' qIjDaq vavpu'ma' DImuv.
- pa' reH maSuvtaHqu'.
- mamevQo'. maSuvtaH. ma'ov.
Original Lyrics (by Hilary Bader)
- Hear! Sons of Kahless.
- Hear! Daughters too.
- The blood of battle washes clean
- The Warrior brave and true.
- We fight, we love, and then we kill.
- Our lives burn short and bright,
- Then we die with honor and join our fathers in the Black Fleet where
- we battle forever, battling on through the Eternal fight.
- Hear! sons of Kahless.
- Hear! daughters.
- The battle blood perfectly cleans
- the warrior who is brave and loyal.
- We fight, we're passionate, and we kill perfectly.
- Our lives are not long, but they're very bright.
- We certainly die, and we join our fathers in the Black Fleet.
- There we always really continue fighting.
- We won't stop. We continue fighting. We compete.
The "Warrior's Anthem" was originally created for the Star Trek: Klingon CD-ROM computer game. The English version was written by Hilary Bader and translated in Klingonese by Marc Okrand, and the music was written by Keith Halper.