(written from a Production point of view)
|Writer(s):||Michael Jan Friedman|
|Series:||DC TOS: The Modala Imperative #3|
Kirk and Chekov escape from prison, while McCoy and Spock are captured. (Part 3 of 4)
Spock and McCoy help the USS Enterprise located Kirk and Chekov in their prison where they have helped the other prisoners engineer a massive escape. During the escape, the Enterprise loses track of them, and Spock and McCoy are captured by the prison guards.
- This story takes place during the latter half of TOS Season 1. The stardate is roughly concurrent with "The Menagerie, Part I".
- Based on Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry
- Writer: Michael Jan Friedman
- Editor: Robert Greenberger
- Canon characters listed below are linked to the main article about them. Non-canon characters are not linked, but those that recurred, appearing or being mentioned in more than one story, are defined further in DC TOS volume 1 characters.
- James T. Kirk
- Enterprise captain.
- Vulcan Enterprise exec and science officer.
- Leonard McCoy
- Enterprise surgeon.
- Montgomery Scott
- Enterprise chief engineer.
- Hikaru Sulu
- Enterprise helmsman.
- Enterprise communications officer.
- Pavel Chekov
- Enterprise navigator.
|The Modala Imperative|
|DC TOS volume 2|
|"A Little Seasoning" • "Tools of Tyranny" • "The Price of Freedom" • "For Whom the Bell Tolls"|
|DC TNG volume 2|
|"In Memory Yet Green..." • "Lies and Legends!" • "Prior Claim" • "Game, Set and Match!"|
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|#2: "Tools of Tyranny"|| DC TOS volume 2|
The Modala Imperative
|#4: "For Whom the Bell Tolls"|