(written from a Production point of view)
|Author(s):||Dafydd ab Hugh|
|Series:||Pocket VOY #9|
|Reference(s):||ISBN 0671541811 (paperback)|
ISBN 1471107639 (eBook)
Far from the Federation, now under assault of the Furies, Captain Janeway discoveres the source of the very Invasion itself. Now, at last, Voyager takes the battle to the enemy - for the sake of a home they may never see again!
- From the back cover
- For ages they have sought to claim our worlds. Now, at last, we take the battle to them....
- Far from the Federation's desperate war against the Furies, the crew of the USS Voyager encounters something they never expected to hear again: a Starfleet distress call. The signal leads them to a vast assemblage of non-humanoid races engaged in a monumental project of incredible magnitude. Here is the source of the terrible invasion threatening the entire Alpha Quadrant — and for the Starship Voyager, a possible route home.
- But soon there may be no home to return to...
- The epic conclusion to the greatest crossover saga of all time!
"So once again, my face is rubbed in it...either I'm flying off the handle because I'm an angry young Klingon; or I survive a supernova because I have tough Klingon hide! Can't I ever just be me?"
- The final book in the four-part Invasion! series.
- Kathryn Janeway
- Lieutenant Commander
- Lieutenant Commander
- Tom Paris
- B'Elanna Torres
- Harry Kim
- The Doctor
- Joseph Carey
- Lieutenant. Took over Engineering while B'Elanna was on the Fury's moon. He developed a new shield modulation to block the worst shock waves from the supernova.
- Sam Redbay
- Lieutenant. Formerly an engineer on the USS Enterprise-D. He was pulled through one of the wormholes at the end of The Soldiers of Fear, was found by Voyager, and helped B'Elanna sabotage the Furies array. Redbay has the dubious distinction of being the first person Torres has ever shoved out of an airlock. He was killed after being transported from the middle of a supernova.
- Delta Quadrant
- Gamma Quadrant
- One of two possible locations of the exit point of the Furies wormhole
- James Kirk
- Reached an understanding with the captain of the first Fury vessel
- A Klingon fleet fought the Furies during their first incursion into the Alpha Quadrent
- Small Magellanic Cloud
- One of the two possible locations of the exit points of the Furies wormhole.
- USS Enterprise
- The first starship to battle the Furies
- USS Enterprise-D
- Sam Redbay's former posting
- The Furies created a wormhole to travel to the Alpha Quadrant.
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|#8: Cybersong|| Pocket VOY|
|#10: Bless the Beasts|
|DS9 #16: Time's Enemy||Invasion!||Final novel in series|