So Much Wrong Here Edit
- Contrary to popular belief, Cardassian females did exist before DS9. Well, sort of. (TNG: "Preemptive Strike")
- What popular belief is there that Cardassian females didn't exist before DS9? Is it "some fans"? I have never heard such a claim.
- "Preemptive Strike" aired after DS9 had started. So technically this appearance isn't "before DS9".
- "Well, sort of"? Quite clearly it's a female, and this is completely the wrong tone for an encylopedia.
- In any case, this is not the first Cardassian female seen on Star Trek, so this whole caption is based on a faulty premise. Jil Orra appeared in "Chain of Command, Part II", and a few eps later Ocett prominently appeared in "The Chase".
Without this highly misleading caption, the picture isn't really memorable, so I suggest we replace it with another.– Cleanse 00:26, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
- Feel free to do so! ;) -- Renegade54 02:03, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
Done. :-) – Cleanse 03:37, 2 October 2008 (UTC)