Did You Know?
This page lists Did You Know templates that are included on the portal pages – to edit one of the templates, use an "edit this entry" link. Please make sure...
- ...that each entry starts as if "Did you know " was at the beginning of the first sentence, and is formed as a question.
- ...that information presented here is also available in at least one of our articles and
- ...that this article is linked in the entry.
- ...that each template covers only one subject and
- ...that all entries for People, Society & Culture, Science, Technology, and the Alternate Reality are written from an in-universe POV, while the entries for Star Trek, TV & films, and Merchandise are written from a production POV.
| that chroniton torpedoes exist in a constant state of temporal flux?
| that by 2376, numerous discharged versions of the Mark I Emergency Medical Hologram were used to scrape plasma conduits or to mine dilithium ore?
| that Deep Space 9 was originally built by the Cardassians to process uridium ore?
| that by the 24th century, Ferengi had tiny universal translators that were inserted directly into their ears?
| that a model of the DY-100 class, the same as Khan Singh's SS Botany Bay, appears in Rain Robinson's office in 1996?
| that the kitchen aboard the USS Enterprise-A had a weapons locker when even the bridge didn't have one?
| that the gymnasium areas aboard the Galaxy-class starship USS Enterprise-D had aerobic studios, martial arts areas, a parrises squares area, an anbo-jytsu court, and featured a fencing room?
| that the USS Thunderchild is the only Akira-class starship with a known name?