- MA files from this episode (40) • MA remastered files from this episode (0)
- Template:Titles/Wolf in the Fold yields Wolf in the Fold (TOS 2x07)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the TOS forum at The Trek BBS.
John Winston Edit
I don't recall seeing a bartender in the episode, as the credits here suggest John Winston played. If so, he apparently was a background character of some sort... --Alan del Beccio 18:30, 1 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, you're right. The studio cast lists often retain the names of actors and parts cut from the final prints. There are a few background guys visible in the opening scene, but none of them are John Winston. -Kurt of North Bend
Uncredited doctor Edit
There is a female doctor who comes to the bridge in this episode to administer the tranquilizer to the bridge crew to prevent them from experiencing fear. Kirk refers to her by name, something like Doctor "Mizer". She is not credited in the article. - 220.127.116.11 16:27, 7 January 2007 (UTC)
- Capt. Kirk is not saying "Dr. Mizer", or Dr. anything for that matter. He is asking of the nurse(?) who appears on the bridge with a hypo, "Tranquilizer?" He is doing it with his back to the camera, and presumably the microphone, and so his one-word line is muffled. The unnamed nurse answers simply, "Yes, sir.", and proceeds to tranquilize the bridge crew except for Spock and the Captain. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk).
Uhura allegedly not appearing Edit
Although a man is sitting in her place towards the end of the episode, when the bridge is first shown with Spock talking to the captain over the comm it appears that a woman is sitting there with her back to the camera. Is this Uhura? – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk).
- Looking over at TrekCore, this is the first image they have of Spock on the bridge.  This does not appear to be Uhura but rather the man you specified (or another one :P). I hope this answers your question. :) - V. Adm. Enzo Aquarius 14:18, 21 April 2007 (UTC)
I was looking forward to seeing the line where scotty is told about the lights to replace his pounding the table in appreciation. It wasn't there! Maybe someone with more patience can go through to see what other lines were removed from the original. --126.96.36.199 14:46, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
- It's just syndication cuts, it will all be back in the episode on DVD/HD-DVD. --Jörg 10:02, 24 August 2007 (UTC)
- Indeed, they were there on the DVD. --Alan 20:42, 4 April 2009 (UTC)
Conninty Goof apparently after Lt Tracy murder-the 24 hour memory Psychotricorder is not used on Scotty! Of Course if it had--no sequence and the unmasking of RedJac! By the way -the stunt double for John Fielder doesnt resembe him at all! – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk).