- MA images from this episode
- Template:Titles/When The Bough Breaks yields When The Bough Breaks (TNG 1x17)
Page Title Edit
Should not the article "the" be non-capitalized in order to be consistent with other episode title pages and just good form in general? Ds093 19:56, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
- The episode titles are done how they did them on screen with the title cards. If they were inconsistent or in bad from, so are we. --OuroborosCobra talk 20:03, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
- No problem. Works fine for me. Thanks.-– Ds093 02:35, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
Inapropriate reference? Edit
I just noticed that "bad personal hygiene" is listed as a reference in this episode. I just watched the ep and didn't pick up on any such reference. Did I miss something or has it been incorrectly added? – Pesky 21:48, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
- It is seen on a desktop monitor in the episode when Crusher is looking for causes of the Aldean's infertility. --Jörg 21:55, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
Removed blooper Edit
I removed the following:
- A blooper can be seen after Riker's encounter with Harry at the beginning of the episode; after entering the turbolift, a pole of some kind (perhaps a light) is visible on Riker's left.
- I was just about to add this as a "Revealing Mistake." Was there a reason that it was removed?--Asleep.in.thered 00:52, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
Background re Edit
- The sudden decloaking of Aldea is very similar to how the second planet in the Taurean system suddenly appeared out of nowhere, when it was encountered by the crew of the USS Enterprise in 2269. (TAS: "The Lorelei Signal")
- At the end of the episode Wesley walks with Alexandria apparently into the Captain's Ready Room.
Are you sure? ANd, even if, isn't this a nit?
Citation needed Edit
The following note has lacked citation for nearly three years now:
- A B-plot involving saucer separation was planned for this episode but cut due to budget and time constraints, giving a double meaning to the episode's title if it were to pertain to the "bow" of the Enterprise starship breaking off.