I have moved Alien Dockmaster to Dockmaster on Pernaia Prime's moon under Unnamed Markalians since they are the same thing. Noman
I have removed Large alien from article and moved it to unnamed Kreetassan, Kreetassan in the Pernaia system. Noman
- This ia a page for unnamed humanoid species, not unnamed alien characters. Persons should be grouped by species and each species paragraph should contain a short description of the physical characteristics of said alien race, like on the corresponding page for the Unnamed humanoids (24th century). --Jörg 13:56, 17 July 2006 (UTC)
I have moved Decon agents to Tret species. --Noman 16:10, 30 July 2006
- It is preferred that you write comments like these in the "summary" bar. --Alan del Beccio 22:19, 2 August 2006 (UTC)
Moved Alien #1 and #2 to illusionary people, since they are figments of Hoshi's imagination, and not real. 18.104.22.168
Can someone add pix of alien head guard.
- No, I don't think so. Have a closer look on her forehead. Larell has a sharp forhead and this woman a circular bulge. – Tom 03:01, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
- We'd need a higher-rez picture to be sure, but the light-dark plane change on the central makes it look like there's a sharper edge. Can anyone get a screencap from a DVD? --The King In Shreds And Tatters 05:07, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
I found this image (pic 10) of her on the site of the make-up guy who was responsible for her. Although there is a similarity between both, there are also slight differences in the prosthetics and I doubt they are from the same race. – Tom 09:45, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
- I don't know, the bulked-up brows looks remarkably similar and they both have a sharp crest on their central forehead mass. The hairline pattern is different though, and neither of them are named, so we can't really draw any final conclusions. --The King In Shreds And Tatters 21:58, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
Rigel X Box WomanEdit
- Hmmm...I think you're right. Probably justifies a move to the Unnamed Lorillians page, but lets see what other people think first.– Cleanse talk 05:48, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
- Agreed. They share the same look. – Tom 09:45, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
- Moved to Unnamed Lorillians.– Cleanse talk 07:09, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
Terra Prime Edit
Removed the following uncited similarity- needs proof it was deliberate to be in the article.
He resembles a wraith from the stargate atlantis franchise however he is slightly greener whilst wraithes have a blue green mixture that usualy leans more to blue or white noteabley Charles tucker's actor also played a major wraith charecter --31dot 20:59, 29 August 2009 (UTC)
Similar but different skin colors Edit
Several sets of species that show up in different episodes appear similar, with the only difference being their skin color.
"Rajiin"'s Slave Girl 4 (the one with green spots and elongated ears) looks a lot like the dark-skinned dignitary from "Demons" and "Terra Prime" (played by Daphney Damereaux):
The male of the alien couple seen on the bazzar in "Rajiin" (the one with the circular ridges) looks a lot like the blue skinned alien with identical ridges seen in "The Seventh"
The race that attacked the Horizon in "Horizon" looks similar to both the dead alien found in "Anomaly" and one of the slavers in "Borderland":
I'm not sure if these races are similar enough to be considered identical, and I don't know if they should be grouped together, but if others agree with me, at the very least the similarities should be mentioned.
- That seems pretty convincing to me, but then again I'm not really good at spot-the-difference. Could someone that's got some experience with this kind of stuff weight in please? This really seems like a worthy thing to look into. -- Capricorn (talk) 03:55, November 17, 2014 (UTC)
- This sort of thing is always tough to judge. There are many aliens that look like humans, for example. There are few ways to know if aliens who appear the same are indeed the same, without it being specifically said or seeing them all together at once. The real reason so many look alike is that makeup was reused. I would tend to lean against saying aliens are the same race just by looking at them, but it is tough to judge. 31dot (talk) 11:55, November 18, 2014 (UTC)