Non-canon.--T smitts 22:03, 3 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- He's mentioned in "The Die is Cast", or not? --Porthos 22:15, 3 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- I thought he was mentioned in "The Die is Cast", but I could be wrong. Keep I also just fixed up the article so it's a complete sentence. Tobyk777 22:44, 3 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- From "The Die is Cast":
GARAK (beat) For instance, do you remember a Gul named Dukat?
TAIN (thinks) Dukat... ?
GARAK He's the son of the late Justice Procal.
TAIN Oh, yes... the business with the arms merchant.
- Hope this clears things up. :) --Schrei 23:01, 3 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- It does Keep for sure Tobyk777 23:05, 3 Sep 2005 (UTC)
Assuming this is accurate, my bad.--T smitts 23:49, 3 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- Keep --Memory 17:05, 4 Sep 2005 (UTC)
Title, not nameEdit
Are we sure this is a name and not a title? --Alan del Beccio 00:55, 4 April 2007 (UTC)
- "Procal" doesn't seem to be any title from any Earth cultures, and this person was referred to as "Justice Procal," leading one to think that Justice is the title (like a senior Judge of some sort), and Procal is the name. I'm not really too keen on him being called (in the article) "Procal Dukat."--Tim Thomason 01:53, 4 April 2007 (UTC)
I just checked the episode Garak's second line above was cut, so the term/name was not accurate. Since this page is seemingly about Dukat's father, then the page should be moved to Unnamed Cardassians. --Alan del Beccio 03:21, 4 April 2007 (UTC)