- Also see discussion at Forum:Decanonize Entente, Merrimack?
- You appear to be correct...I put "Entente" in the Search Engine and scored no hits so I thought it was an oversight, given that the "Dreadnought" entry made no mention of the ship either...my apologiesCapt. Christopher Donovan 04:12, 16 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- I absolutely agree...and I WROTE the thing...chalk it up to poor phrasing on my Search inquiry. Apologies all around!Capt. Christopher Donovan 06:04, 16 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Removed from article Edit
- But many sites and sources have attempted to answer this oddity, like articles such as this well-researched work by DarkStarG2k.
Well-researched, probably. But do we need a link to a page presenting one of many possible fan-fiction explanations for a "perceived" problem? -- Cid Highwind 17:40, 20 November 2006 (UTC)
Ultimate Universe mod Edit
The Ultimate Universe mod for Star Trek Legacy, adds the Federation class and one of the ships is named Entente. I know it's not canon, but it could be worth a mention as the Federation Class is the only known Dreadnought Class in that time. – Jono R 22:01, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- You could mention it if it was a part of the game as designed, but not if it is a fan-based mod of the game. Otherwise, the articles would be full of references from fan-based productions/creations.--31dot 22:03, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- Having reread it, it already shows it being of that class anyway. – Jono R 22:05, 31 May 2009 (UTC)