For general discussion on this episode, visit the TNG forum at The Trek BBS.
- See talk:energy vortex.
Anyone else notice Data scratch himself just before they restore power to the shuttle--188.8.131.52 01:07, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
- Indeed he does, at about 15:01 on the DVD version. I guess he was imitating human behaviour ;-) – Pesky 20:23, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
Not sure if this is appropriate to list on the main page, but in the opening scene Dr. Pulaski says that Riker is making omelets, when he is clearly making scrambled eggs. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
- We generally don't list plot nitpicks, as described here.--31dot 16:30, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
- I removed a comment to this effect today:
- Although Riker does claim to be making omelets in the teaser, it is obvious that he is in fact making plain scrambled eggs.
- to which the following counter-argument was added by an anonymous user:
- -A classic omelet is eggs scrambled in a pan, which may or may not have other ingredients added.-