- MA files from this episode
- Template:Titles/The Siege of AR-558 yields The Siege of AR-558 (DS9 7x08)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the DS9 forum at The Trek BBS.
at around the 30 minute mark, Quark and Sisko are having an argument behind a stack of debris. Some of the debris is marked - can anybody make out what it says? Ranger Bill XX 06:38, 27 July 2007 (UTC)
- It says "CapacitXX Xnlet" - Capacitor inlet, I guess. --Jörg 08:47, 27 July 2007 (UTC)
I believe a lot of the art direction of the battle scene takes a strong influence from the ending of Gallipoli: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38uvjuPcDAU
- If you have evidence that the producers or effects people indeed were influenced by that, you can certainly mention it.--31dot 22:53, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
"What's the matter, Nog? Afraid of looking weak in front of the Hew-mons?"
- "I want to earn their respect, if that's what you mean."
- "At the price of your soul? Look at you... you hold that phaser rifle as if it were made of pure latinum."
- "We're in the middle of a war and this rifle can keep me alive. I'm a Starfleet officer..."
- "You're a Ferengi... and I wish you'd start acting like one."
- "You mean hide under a rock every time trouble starts?"
- "I'll tell you one thing, nephew... if the Federation had listened to the Ferengi Alliance there would never have been a war."
- "Because we would've surrendered a long time ago."
- "No -- because we would've reached an accommodation. We would've sat across the negotiation table and hammered out a peace treaty. One that both sides could've lived with...
I'm not up on photo use, but as far as the main photo goes, this seems like an incredibly poor choice. This episode is not focused on Quark, and this photo is misleading, at best. -Randy (talk) 20:42, August 26, 2013 (UTC)