- MA files from this episode (18) • MA remastered files from this episode (0)
- Template:Titles/The Immunity Syndrome yields The Immunity Syndrome (TOS 2x19)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the TOS forum at The Trek BBS.
Suggestion to use the remastered image Edit
Do you think that it is a good idea to replace the image of the Enterprise encountering the amoeba with the remastered version? If not then never mind. It's just a suggestion anyways.--Megamanfan3 20:21, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
Strange Frame in Credits Edit
At minute 50 of the episode on the DVD release of TOS. There is a picture of a strange bald man, with completely white eyes. The "being" appears to be in sickbay, and he seems to be an artficial creature of sorts. Something that 35+ years of watching Star Trek does not allow me to identify. Did this "being" appear in any episode, and does anybody know the backstory if it didn't appear?
- That's a shot of William Blackburn in the android (see pic at top of page) make-up from TOS: "Return to Tomorrow". --Jörg 05:35, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
- A stage lamp is clearly visible in the background during closeup shots of Spock and McCoy in the scene in McCoy's lab as Kirk, Spock and McCoy discuss the organism.
- A continuity error in costuming occurs when Spock and McCoy are standing outside the hangar deck. McCoy is wearing his short-sleeved top, but the insert shot of him operating the door controls features an arm in a long-sleeved uniform.
The above are just nitpicks. – Morder 06:52, 8 July 2008 (UTC)
- George Lucas quotes Spock's lines about sensing the death screams of the Intrepid's crew almost to the letter in Star Wars, when Ben Kenobi senses the destruction of Alderaan.
Do someone have a source for this? Or it's just a "they're similar so Lucas "copied" it" supposition? - Jackoverfull 23:41, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
- no and yes. in that order. — Morder 23:56, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
- OK, thanks. - Jackoverfull 10:45, 21 March 2009 (UTC)