- Yes, we know, but we believe that is an error. Arthur was previously credited as being the voice of Suspiria on Memory Alpha, and she even had her own page, but her name was removed and her article deleted when no one could find a valid source stating she was the voice of Suspiria. (IMDb by itself is not a valid source due to the many errors on the site.) --From Andoria with Love 10:15, 29 June 2006 (UTC)
- Delta Quadrant: The Unofficial Guide to Voyager by David A. McIntee
- pg. 82 - " Suspiria's voice is dubbed by Majel Barret".
- David A. McIntee is a British writer and colaborator to Star Trek Communicator with free access to Paramount Pictures. --Organia3313 02:57, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
- Oooh, excellent! that settles that little mystery. Good find! :) --From Andoria with Love 11:30, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
- I removed the note "Please do not put Beatrice (Bea) Arthur as the voice of Suspiria unless you have valid (non-IMDb) source(s). See the talk page for more information." since it is no longer on imdb. --Alan 17:40, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- Suspiria may have been named after the Dario Argento horror film of the same name.
Could be, but let's be sure first. --Alan 17:40, 4 March 2009 (UTC)