Just a quick question: We named the ship "salvage ship" based on this dialogue from the episode, I guess:
- T'POL: Minimal weapons. I don't believe it's a combat ship.
- HOSHI: We're being hailed.
- SULIBAN [on viewscreen]: You have something that belongs to us.
- ARCHER: I don't believe I've had the pleasure
- SULIBAN [on viewscreen]: We have a salvage claim on the vessel in your launch bay. One of our cell ships discovered it three days ago. We were sent to retrieve it.
- ARCHER: That ship's an Earth vessel. The pilot's human.
I guess EAS, where the ship was similarly named "salvage ship", also plays a role here. The production report for this episode on StarTrek.com calls this vessel a "Suliban freighter", so does the CG model of the ship created by EdenFX (look out for a blog entry at the wbm shortly). If there is no official source for the "Suliban salvage ship" name, maybe we should move it to "Suliban freighter"? --Jörg 14:12, 5 July 2009 (UTC)