Merge with Edit
Merge with Stasis unit, or whichever term was most common, as the term was used interchangeably in "Dragon's Teeth" to describe the same device. --Alan 22:55, 2 May 2008 (UTC) My mistake, bio-pod, which redirects to stasis unit, was used interchangeably with stasis pod.
Otherwise, in terms of references:
- Stasis chamber had 10 references, and redirects to "Stasis unit".
- Stasis pod/Bio-pod was only referenced in VOY: "Dragon's Teeth", ENT: "Precious Cargo"
- Stasis unit: TNG: "Starship Mine", "Frame of Mind", VOY: "One", ENT: "Home"
So still merge to "stasis unit" and move that to "stasis chamber", the most popular term of the bunch. --Alan 23:03, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
- Merge - it's all pretty much the same thing, so a single article would be best.– Cleanse 00:23, 3 May 2008 (UTC)
- Merged and moved. :) --From Andoria with Love 08:43, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
- It should maybe merge with cryostasis chamber but not with cryogenic chamber. i mean i think that cryostasis chamber is the same as stasis chamber but cryogenic chamber is like a morgue, just for storage of something dead like a body for spy work.--CC-1990 (talk) 19:40, January 24, 2014 (UTC)
The term seems synonymous to me, Khan for example says in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan "...myself and the ship's company in cryogenic freeze" and the corpses in TNG: "The Neutral Zone" were frozen in containers "designed solely for refrigeration" but were still revivable like with a stasis chamber. --Pseudohuman (talk) 20:09, January 24, 2014 (UTC)