For general discussion on this episode, visit the VOY forum at The Trek BBS.
Did the title of this episode have an exclamation point in it on the episode?
- According to my tivo it did.--188.8.131.52 19:03, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- I just fired it up and no, it doesn't, at least not on the DVD. – Morder 19:32, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
Asteroid Ships Edit
The Background info section says that the Etanian Order uses asteroid ships, but didn't the ship simply appear to be an asteroid on sensors? 31dot 12:44, 9 July 2007 (UTC)
Removed the following:
- Self-evident- Neelix and Tuvok use a space elevator to get off the planet.
- Uncitable- While riding the space elevator, Neelix says "Velocity 47 kilometers per hour, and rising."
- Needs citation- The story of this episode is based on the movie classic The Flight of the Phoenix.
- Needs citation- The table with the globe in the middle inside tether's base seems to be redressed from the USS Enterprise-D's original stellar cartography lab.--31dot 01:17, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- I re-inserted the last one, proof can be found here (scroll down to "Console with sphere"). --Jörg 08:02, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- In an error, Voyager beams up Tuvok and Neelix while shields are up during the battle scene.--31dot 11:08, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
I attached the PNA as there are massive gaps in the plot that would clue the reader into what actually happened. Also, the summary is choppy and not very good.--Obey the Fist!! 19:54, March 10, 2010 (UTC)
I have a feeling that this episode started off with a different title which was used in some TV listings. Can anybody remember what it was?
shield transport Edit
For to Remove: Edit
He's not the same actor that play Murphy (science), but if is another actor who is an doctor Maquis that is not properly entered in neither page, but that I have seen repeatedly. He may look good in wearing his badge provisional. (VOY: "Basics, Part II"). Also appears in (VOY: "Relativity"). – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk).