For general discussion on this episode, visit the VOY forum at The Trek BBS.
I just watched the episode again today. Its Bolian Embassy, not tholian. - 'unsigned
- Feel free to make the change then ;) - Enzo Aquarius 22:58, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
Jeffrey reminds me of young Anakin Skywalker - the clothing and those weird things hanging from his hair, did anybody else noticed this? He is also quite fond of something we could call a "dark side", could it be intentional? Lupask 23:30, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
- Considering this episode (1997) aired two years before "A Phantom Menace" (1999), the first young appearance of Anakin, and five years before "Attack of the Clones" (2002), the movie with the appearance of Anakin you are describing, I'd have to say a firm "no". --OuroborosCobra talk 23:43, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
The page mentions that the Doctor, aside from alternate timelines (before and after, endgame) gets his only mention of a first name. This is clearly false, as he calls himself(and thus is called) Schweitzer(sp?) when he speaks to Freya in S01E12 Heroes & Demons. He is also called "Schmollus"(sp?) by Denara Pel in S02E19 "Lifesigns" -f03tu$ 188.8.131.52
Removed incorrect info Edit
- Lindsey Haun, who played Belle in this episode, previously portrayed Beatrice Burleigh in both the first season episode "Learning Curve" and Season 2's "Persistence of Vision". She also appears as one of Jean-Luc Picard's children in the Nexus in Star Trek Generations, her earliest Star Trek appearance.
Lindsay Haun did not play one of Picard's children. Thomas Dekker, who played Lindsays brother (Henry Burleigh) in Janeway's holonovel was the only one who played one of Picard's kids in the Nexus.MajorTom1 (talk) 14:10, January 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Even if it was true, it should be removed from here anyway and just be on her article. 31dot (talk) 14:16, January 26, 2013 (UTC)
Doctors son a drug dealer? Edit
when we first meet the Doctor's "improved" family, two Klingon boys come over.
when the Doctor says it is unacceptable, his son says, "It'll only take a minute, we have some business we have to do."
That sure sounded like a drug deal. Maybe this can be added to the summary or perhaps as some sort of trivia. I felt like the current summary felt incomplete without mentioning that. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
- Unless it was said what they were dealing, we shouldn't assume. Maybe the Klingons were going to take him to fight someone else or something, we just don't know. 31dot (talk) 10:20, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
i agree with you now. It was my first time watching that episode and as soon as i saw that scene i paused it and posted here. I now feel that the business they were discussion had something to do with that rite his son was going to do. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).