What episodes was this referenced in?-Rebelstrike2005 13:42, 6 Feb 2005 (CET)
- Loads, though mainly like "Impulse engines are down, Captain! We've only got manuevering thrusters!"Gul Reid 17:22, 17 Jul 2005 (UTC)
PNA- This seems a bit over detailed to have come from an episode. Are we sure this is accurate, and if so, are other sources involved? --Gvsualan 19:02, 24 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- The entire first paragraph appears to have been copied verbatim from the TNG Technical Manual. -22.214.171.124 11:06, 18 Jul 2005 (UTC)
That works, plus there is one verbal reference, but I'm just curious where main thrusters and maneuvering thrusters and thrusters end and reaction control thrusters begin? For all we know they are all one in the same. --Alan 15:53, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
- VOY: "The Cloud": JANEWAY "Take us gently out of the current. Stay in RCS drift mode."
- ENT: "First Flight": ROBINSON: "I'm breaking orbit. At least the thrusters work. I did get a little variance on the RCS."
- ENT: "The Council": TRAVIS: "Five seconds, three, two. RCS inverter." / T'POL: "Shut it down."
As you can see, none directly support what is written, giving the meaning of the acronym, nor are particularly helpful outside of the sense of propulsion technobabble. --Alan del Beccio 02:38, 8 January 2008 (UTC)