i want my nick Locutus of Borg :((
- Please read Help:Talk pages so that you understand what talk pages are for, and what they are not for. --OuroborosCobra talk 20:24, 7 December 2006 (UTC)
oh, btw according to good ole google. sure it isn't some kind of bajoran feline?
- Seeing as nothing comes up when following that link, it doesn't say it either ;-). More to the point, Here is the exact line from the episode:
- ODO: "My way of trying to fit in. I found I could be entertaining. Odo, be a chair. I'm a chair. Odo, be a razorcat. I'm a razorcat. Life of the party. I hate parties."
- There is no mention of it being Bajoran. --OuroborosCobra talk 20:55, 7 December 2006 (UTC)
Also, there is no mention of the kandipper being Bajoran, yet you accepted that. I've never heard in my life of a razorcat as a normal Earth feline.
- Sign all posts with --~~~~. kandipper may or may not be bajorian, but since the reference was made by a person who made references to almost entirely to bajorian things. Odo, however doesn't. there is no circumstantial evidence or basis of speculation to place this as bajorian. there is only speculation that it is a feline. --6/6 Neural Transceiver 21:05, 7 December 2006 (UTC)
- Kandipper was at least used in relation to a "common phrase", making it more likely to be Bajoran. The people at the parties Odo was at would have been at the very least Bajoran, Cardassian, and probably Ferengi. Also, why do you think I believe it to be an Earth feline? There are hundreds of known species in Trek, and it could be any of them. --OuroborosCobra talk 21:04, 7 December 2006 (UTC)
- to the unsigned: that is whats called reasonable speculation. its used in the articles to provide perspective. Placing the animal's indigenousness to any particular planet is NOT reasonable speculation. Also, if you really don't want admin action taken against you, start following the rules, including signing your posts. --6/6 Neural Transceiver 21:15, 7 December 2006 (UTC)