Unless this can be cited to an appearance on screen, this should be merged as a background production note to MACO personnel. The fact that this uniform exists makes a great production note, but unless we saw it on screen, this character is not canon. --OuroborosCobra talk 17:00, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
- but it was definitely used onscreen, i think it should stay. -- Captain M.K.B. 17:49, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
Was it definitely used on screen? Can you prove that with a citation? Just saying "but it was definitely used" doesn't make it so. I can say that pink muffins were used on screen, but I still need to prove that with a citation. --OuroborosCobra talk 17:55, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
- Finding an identifiable screenshot of that name tag might be kind of hard, taking into account the size of that tag. It was auctioned off by "It's a wrap" stating it was worn by an extra playing a MACO on screen. That should be proof enough. The guys at "It's a wrap" are also seeling stuff that wasn't seen on screen, if that is the case, they state that in the item description however. So, this uniform was worn on screen and the article should be kept. --Jörg 18:44, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
- I cannot prove it with a citation.
- (edit conflict) But the auctions have some certification in the way they sell their products. If there is auctioned material that is guaranteed to have been used on screen at least once, then we know that it was used as such onscreen -- even though we don't have a citation. -- Captain M.K.B. 18:54, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
- Homer: "Well I'm glad that's over.. let's go home, kids."
- Kids: "We are home..."
- Homer: "That was fast..." -- Captain M.K.B. 22:05, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
Jorge Benevides and Chase Kim are both in that particular episode, maybe in the same scene. That should imply that there are at least 2 different characters with this name (brothers, uniform switched erroneously between them, ...). - From Cardassia with pain (talk) 16:51, November 20, 2013 (UTC)