- Why isn't it? Pike mentioned a parking brake in the new movie.--31dot 07:37, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
- Don't see why not. In fact there is already a talk page discussing what an infant page should entail. Edit: Hmm, it appears an "infant" page had previously existed and was deleted; it seems its information on that page was added to life span. Makes me wonder why the talk page wasn't deleted or merged elsewhere. --From Andoria with Love 12:09, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
Maybe that's a bad example but you see my point. Everything that is mentioned doesn't deserve an article. This particular "article" serves absolutely no purpose. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
- You might want to work on criticizing articles like Sector 21185, USS Alka-Selsior, and any of the numerous articles featured in Okudagrams before you criticize this obvious reference.--31dot 02:34, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
I think this should be under inertial dampers - as a general rule, if a human calls an object one thing and Spock calls it another, Spock's term is the real name.--Ten-pint 17:43, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Pike said it as slang, and that is how the article describes it and categorized it as. It should stay.--31dot 19:32, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
- I jumped the gun a bit on the category, but my point is still valid.--31dot 19:33, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
Damn, got me there. ;) And I should've read read it more closely - I do think the link on the quote should probably be to inertial damper, but the reference itself is fine.--Ten-pint 01:04, December 18, 2009 (UTC)