What is the source for this:
- Early in his life, Pardek was present at the Khitomer Conference peace talks (2293) between the Federation and the Klingon Empire.
I do not remember that from the episodes. --OuroborosCobra talk 04:12, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
- Didn't he meet Spock there?--Tim Thomason 04:14, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
I thought they met at a Boralian trading conference... --OuroborosCobra talk 04:17, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
- From the script:
- SAREK: "He is a Romulan Senator. Spock has maintained a relationship with him over the years... I don't know where they met. The Khitomer Conference, I'd imagine."
- PICARD: "Pardek represented Romulus?"
- SAREK: "Yes... yes I'm quite sure he did..."
- So, there you go. I guess I'm the Sarek to your Picard.--Tim Thomason 04:18, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
Yeah, just looked for myself while you were writing that. Oops. --OuroborosCobra talk 04:19, 31 December 2006 (UTC)