Bajoran Interceptor Edit
- "This type of vessel was seen again, this time on DS9, as a Bajoran interceptor"
The two vessels have a completely different design. In my opinion this line is nonsense. --220.127.116.11 14:01, 27 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- I guess it means that the Bajorans also use interceptor. Although the Romulans do as well. Tough Little Ship 14:50, 27 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Agreed, it is nonsense, they are completely different models. --Alan del Beccio 18:09, 27 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Studio model Edit
RE: " the interceptor somehow indicates an alliance "... or a cost saving kitbash of an existing mesh..--18.104.22.168 21:53, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
- No, the models are different enough that even though they are CGI, they are not kitbashes or reuses of the meshes. --OuroborosCobra 22:36, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
Actually..... no, they are clear kitbashes, they just lifted the upper part of the wing from the romulan ship in Star Trek 10, and various nurnies from the 22nd century klingon and romulan ships, they've done this countless times, not to mention EdenFx was for the 4th season, working on a tiny fraction of the budget for the other 3 seasons, they didn't really go all out again until the end of the season when they found out they were being cancelled----22.214.171.124 22:59, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
Tal Shiar? Edit
What is the basis of this claim? --Dangerdan97 19:05, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
- "Some fans have noted a similar, almost avian appearance in the design of this class, that is shared in both Romulan and Klingon vessels, suggesting, in the least, a sharing or theft of technologies via a newly formed Tal Shiar. (They also share the Romulans green coloration, and their beam weapons have the same color as Romulan and Klingon disruptors.)"