Wholly and obviously incomplete. -- THOR 17:11, 9 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- Fleshed out some AmdrBoltz 08:55, 21 May 2005 (UTC)
- Should there be some mention of the similarities in story and actor to Tom Paris?Jaz 18:20, 28 May 2005 (UTC)
- Locarno possibly joins the Maquis? which is what Thomas Paris did after accidnet in which 3 cadets were killed and he was expelled from SF Academy.
- Hard to say, especially since we've only seen one episode with Locarno ;) - Enzo Aquarius 22:36, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
- Tom Paris wasn't expelled from the Academy. He was drummed out of the service at some planetary base.
- Lets avoid speculating about Locarno. We report on concrete facts from episodes. We arent allowed to write our own endings for stories here, you know... -- Captain M.K.B. 22:41, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
- To be honest, I think it's a missed chance that Locarno isn't just Tom Paris itself, it'd be a nice continuity... But well, what can you do.
--Gemberkoekje 21:06, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree that it is feasible, and even still justifiable as canon, that Locarno and Paris are the same person. Tom's father is a famous Starfleet admiral, which would have given him a reason to enroll under a pseudonym. He also demonstrated a propensity to twist the truth when it served him as Locarno, so it's possible that he tweaked his own back story to make him appear more redeemable. Mal7798 (talk) 22:11, February 17, 2013 (UTC)