Obviously incomplete, and not very well formatted. — THOR 15:51, 23 Mar 2005 (EST)
- Working on a better article User: Odwer Myrox
Lwaxana's sister Edit
- "In "The Muse" Lwaxana recalls losing her sister. Perhaps the script writers didn't keep up with the facts."
What exactly does this mean? Did she have a sister? Tough Little Ship 18:10, 7 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- no idea on the second sentence, 'yeah' to the first sentence. --Alan 01:33, 29 June 2008 (UTC)
Unofficial name of third childEdit
Whether it sounds better or not, it still is background information that should only be placed in special sections or else indented/italicized. Can you find a way to achieve that without reverting each other? -- Cid Highwind 15:38, 8 Jan 2006 (UTC)
This article currently reads:
- Lwaxana has been married a number of times. Her first husband was a close friend of fellow ambassador Reittan Grax.
- A subsequent marriage to Lieutenant Commander Ian Andrew Troi produced two children: Kestra in 2330 and Deanna in 2336.
I'm assuming one is speculation/misinterpretation. Which is correct? --Topher 10:30, 2 September 2007 (UTC)
- Grax only says that he and Lwaxana's first husband were friends; the name was never specified. Later, Lwaxana is finishing telling Tog about her first husband ("Not much of a conversationalist, but what a lover") and is about to talk about her next one when Tog interrupts her. So, what's currently on the Troi page is correct, and Grax's page has been corrected, as well. --From Andoria with Love 05:36, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
hitting the computer? Edit
- I don't know, but Majel Barrett plays the computer voice, so maybe it is a subtle reference to that? (Plus, sign your message with four tildes so we know who you are!) TrekFan 20:59, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- I'm fairly sure that's the joke. Ikcerog 05:02, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
Will and Deanna's wedding Edit
- She was probably on Betazed preparing the Betazoid wedding they were traveling to, but it was not said specifically.--31dot 15:55, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Spelling and grammar Edit
Is there any particular reason why doing a spelling and grammar check is frowned upon? There is no excuse for accepting poor english. --126.96.36.199 17:01, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Because you deleted half of the article, and added some bizarre formatting at the same time. -- Michael Warren | Talk 20:34, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Citations needed Edit
The following dates in the Chronology section have lacked a citation since mid-2008:
The following background note has lacked a citation since mid-2009:
- The crew quarters set on Star Trek: The Next Generation were always divided into "slots" as a measurement of space and status. For example, ensigns would have one slot, while Captain Picard had four, which was the maximum; however, when Ambassador Lwaxana Troi came on board, her quarters got a special five slots.