This article needs more scientific information than just that a Lagrange point has "special characteristics." --OuroborosCobra 16:36, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
- I read the responding page on wikipedia and wasn't able to come up with my own definition of the term without copying the wikipedia article (furthermore I didn't understand what this is about). Furthermore, all that is said in the episode about a Lagrange point is:
- "Apparently it was riding a Lagrange point behind Rana Four's furthest moon."
- So I leave this to somebody else's more capable hands. --Jörg 16:46, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
- I added a short explanation based on Wikipedia and what was left of my astronomy knowledge. Please check :) -- Cid Highwind 22:11, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
- Looks good to me. --OuroborosCobra 23:28, 31 May 2006 (UTC)