I can't be bothered to watch the show Edit
Put in a more detailed summary for this episode please, as well as the previous episodes.- B-101 13:32, 4 Dec 2004 (CET)
Removed comment Edit
Removed the following comment as speculative.
- In one scene, V'Las describes the Syrranites as "radical insurgents". The use of the word insurgents harkens back to the "Storm Front" two-parter at the start of the season, in which the word was used a total of three times. These uses are possibly in reaction to the Iraqi insurgency after the 2003 invasion of Iraq.--31dot 00:00, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
Quote Cleanup Edit
- (Contritely) "I apologize - my mother's death has affected me more than I realize."
- "It was a great loss. We disagreed frequently, but I valued her counsel. I could allow you to experience what she shared with me."
- "You melded with her..."
- - T'Pol and T'Pau
- "I cannot meld."
- "I would initiate it..."
- "That's not what I mean...I was forced to participate in a meld several years ago - I was infected with a neural disease..."
- "Pa'nar Syndrome. Do you still suffer from it?"
- "There's no cure."
- "Another lie perpetrated by the High Command. Pa'nar has been known since Surak's time - it's caused by melders who have been improperly trained. One with great experience can correct the neurological imbalance."
- "Is there something you can do?"
- "My mind to your mind..."
- - T'Pol and T'Pau
- "Enterprise, get back in formation!"
- "I'm trying to buy us some time"
- - Shran and Tucker
- "This woman is an anarchist, Captain - whatever she's told you isn't the truth."
- "T'Pau didn't bomb our Embassy - you did."
- "The evidence is conclusive..."
- "Evidence your people gave us. The bombing was an excuse to round up the Syrranites - make certain they'd never find this."
- (Breathless) "Is that?" (T'Pau nods)
- "The Kir'shara's a myth!"
- - V'Las, Archer, and Kuvak, as the Kir'shara is revealed to the High Command
- "He doesn't need a physician. He needs a priest. One experienced with katras."
- "It's irrational that we're following someone in his state of mind. (Angrily) What if he dies before we can get help?"
- - T'Pau and T'Pol, discussing Archer's weakening state