- K'mtar returned to the future.
I'm not too sure there was really any evidence that he returned to the future? He could have been forced to continue to live in 2370. Any agreement/disagreements? --Hawku 01:18, 14 June 2007 (UTC)
- Just saw the episode, and it's very strange : no indication on how he travelled in time. More astonishing even, worf don't even ask, as if time travel as the most natural thing in the world. No indication either of how/if he went back to the future, but that's not much of a problem, can always put himself into a stasis chamber. --Rami 21:51, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I removed,
K'mtar may have somehow returned to the future, but this is never confirmed.
- for being unknown info. -Angry Future Romulan 18:16, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- That may be, but people are going to come look at this page, as I have, in hoping to learn that very detail. Something should be mentioned.--220.127.116.11 02:28, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
- There is an explanation but it's very perfunctory, he just says "I met a man in the Cambra system who offered me a chance to change history" (or words to that effect). Actually, given how common time travel is in Star Trek, Worf taking it in his stride doesn't seem that unlikely. Skteosk (talk) 15:32, August 3, 2014 (UTC)