- The following was previously posted at Talk:Jet Propulsion Laboratories.
This article is mixing real world and in-universe information, and I do notthink the in-universe information is definitive enough to call for a link to JPL. --OuroborosCobra talk 23:18, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- Agreed, real-world and in-universe references have to be split. Henry Starling says in "Future's End", however:
- "She emailed a friend of hers at JPL, who called his professor at CalTech"
- which means we have enough information to create a JPL page, just like the Cal-Tech page. --Jörg 08:22, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
- Merged. --From Andoria with Love 01:17, 25 January 2007 (UTC)
- What happened to the logo? It's public domain, isn't it? --Babaganoosh 01:30, 25 January 2007 (UTC)